Chicken Francesa Recipe
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Milk (enough to soak chicken)
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbs. Chopped Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- Fillet chicken breasts to total 12 slices and pound lightly with meat pounder.
- Soak in milk for 10 minutes
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and parsley. Drench each piece of chicken in mixture.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and lightly brown chicken.
- Place in buttered baking dish. Remove all but 1 tbs. oil from skillet leaving residue.
- Add wine and boil until reduced by half. Add broth and lemon juice and reduce by half, pour over chicken.
- Bake at 250 for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.